EVY HIGH QUALITY SYSTEM11/12/2020
EVY HIGH QUALITY SYSTEM
– 13 English periods / week, 5 periods for foreign teachers
* FROM 2020-2021, ALL CLASSES WILL ADD 1 ENGLISH LETTER IN ENGLISH GVVN, TO BE 13 TETS / WEEK
– Strengthen Mathematics, Vietnamese
– 7 classes of sports, art, quality life skills with international standard facilities: Studio, performance hall, music room with all kinds of musical instruments, space for Skyart art. 100m2, …
– A team of homeroom teachers over 15 years of experience
– Experience activities, events by topic every month
EVY HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH: “PROGRAM AND TEACHING METHODS ALWAYS IMPROVED TO MEET REAL NEEDS AND ATTRACTIVE TO STUDENTS”
The world will be small again into a peaceful village if every citizen living in it has a common voice. Voice is not only a common language but also the common codes of conduct and skills of the twenty-first century, including critical thinking and problem solving, creativity and imagination, cooperation and exchange, leadership and personal development, using digital technology and civic spirit.
We want to help our students change lives and develop a better future, becoming global citizens by gradually equipping them with the knowledge, skills to communicate and communicate with English, in which the principle of natural language acquisition is maximized.
Using the approach of “Engage / Participation – Practice / Practice – Communicate / Communicate” clearly in each English lesson, lively stories, songs, CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) ) And group projects with value-of-life lessons that help students acquire the language needed not only for exams but also for developing 21st century skills groups.
The stories in the show are vivid and imaginative with fun characters introducing new languages in each lesson, songs, plays and games giving students plenty of opportunities to practice. vocabulary, grammar, and communication practice. Compelling projects, CLIL lessons and academic videos linking English to the world outside the classroom help develop students’ skills.
Carefully designed, detailed grammar, vocabulary and skills issues ensure students develop the language needed for student success in YLE exams (for children aged 7-12 by Cambridge University English Examinations Council) and KET (Examination of Basic English). Rich, easy-to-use online resources provide students with many opportunities to practice and reinforce their learning as well as link learning in class and at home.
In the classroom, 90% of the language in which classes are taught with English-Vietnamese and native English teachers. The children are not just learning basic English anymore, instead they are familiar with Mathematics, learn about Science, Art, Literature, History, Geography … in English.
With the viewpoints of “Learning with Practice” and “Experience is a great form of learning”, every month, children are allowed to participate in projects and present their own ideas and perspectives on projects. together, find meaningful lessons about good values in life. In addition, school-level events like Everest’s Got Talent, International Culture Week or English Day … not only help children confidently show their abilities and interests, but also are a great opportunity to use English to communicate. with friends from your school and your school.
The CLIL Method and the Project-based Learning Method are the highlights of the Evy English Program from this school year.
– The CLIL method was invented by TS. David Marsh and TS. Anne Maljers in 1994. CLIL is now being successfully applied by the European Community as the mainstream method of teaching and learning foreign languages in all non-English speaking member countries for more than 20 years. During CLIL lessons, students master the English learning process by asking themselves questions and having the opportunity to discuss what they already know and what they want to know about it. The way of learning through questions motivates students to participate in the classroom from the very beginning. Students are shared about their existing knowledge and experiences about the topic, which makes them feel like they are active participants in the learning process. As students question and ask their own questions about the topic, they begin to form a desire for answers, which will make students more active.
– Although learning different subjects ‘contents in English, the language content is used in accordance with students’ English learning abilities, vocabulary and grammar that students can understand. However, every CLIL lesson introduces new vocabulary and grammar specific to the integrated subject to help children better understand the topic. New words and grammar are always explained to students in detail.
– A history CLIL lesson